Hot Fall Accessory Trends from The Wendy ShowBy Bryce • Sep 12th, 2012 • Category: BEAUTY, FASHION, Shoes and Accessories
If you caught me this morning on Wendy William’s super-fab daytime talk show, you might be wondering where you can buy some of the super cute and affordable accessories I brought with me. Here’s a round up of a few of the items I had on my table display:
1. Leather is in! Try this cute hat with leather trim by Hat Attack for $88, it’ll spruce up any drab fall wardrobe.
2. Lace-look sunglasses by Free People. Lace is lovely, and these are less than $10 from Shopittome.com
3. Layers and layers of rose gold. Stella & Dot have mastered the art of this trend and magically deliver it for under $100.
4. & 5. Deep, darker shades. Neons might’ve been all the rage this past summer, but it’s all about deeper reddish, burgundy, and dark pink hues this fall. I love this cross-body bag by BCBGeneration on OpenSky.com. Or, try this lace cuff bangle to get the lace trend and deep hue together.
6. Bright, glam red lips. ElizabethGrant.com has the best deep red lipstick that’ll moisturize, pigment, and leave you feeling like old Hollywood glam.
7. Footwear that gives back. Therafit Shoes are super cute for walking around (and comfy), but they also give back. You can name the charity of your choice for a donation when you purchase any pair of shoes from their website. Love that!
Bryce is Bryce Gruber is a Manhattanite mom who can be found jet-setting off to every corner of the globe. She loves exotic places, planes with WiFi, summer clothes, & Sucre brown butter truffles. Bryce's aim is to do to luxury what Elton John did to being gay. Follow her on twitter @brycegruber
All posts by Bryce