Amy Winehouse never ceases to amaze me. This past weekend while jamming with friends in her North London home, the 26 year old torched her Aqua Net ridden beehive. According to sources, Amy’s hair lit on fire after a fuse blew and sparks flew while she was plugging in her instrument. Luckily, she doused herself in time to salvage her infamous ‘do. Good thing she wasn’t under the influence, or she could possibly be bald.
About the author
an outgoing, freckle-faced Public Relations student born in CT but currently living in New York. She appreciates True Religion jeans, vodka, Sienna Miller's style and late nights out on the town. Current obsessions? The Feed the Animals album by Girl Talk and Marc Jacobs' Bruna Shoulder Bag.