Everything tastes better when bite-sized; Like I never liked churros until I had the bite-sized churros. This is why I’m so excited to try these pecan bites! I already love pecans, so these are bound to taste like heaven. Image and recipe via Lottie + Doof.
- Pecan Halves
- 1 cup (4.5 oz) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus additional for sprinkling
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup (3.5 oz) packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, very soft
For instructions click here.