You’re totally busted & hungover, aren’t you? Me too. Don’t fret – this is the easiest recipe to bring to your patriotic bbq of choice, and easy to split to bring to many. Plus, the potassium, vitamin C & antioxidants from the bananas, blueberries, raspberries & strawberries will help to relieve the hangover blues.
Last Minute Red White & Blue Fresh Fruit Salad Recipe
Recipe from Examiner.com
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, rinsed, hulled and quartered or sliced
- 1 sweet pineapple, cored and cut into 1″ chunks
- 1 pint blueberries, rinsed and picked over for loose stems and mold
- 1/2 pint raspberries, clean without leaves or rot
- 1 large ripe banana, sliced
Toss the strawberries, pineapple and blueberries in a large serving bowl. Arange the raspberries and banana slices on top. Don’t mix them in, they’re too fragile. That’s it! Serves 6-10 depending on how big the bowls are. Refrigerate any leftovers.
Leave a Comment