Wait, what? I tried this recipe while hungover, and was pleasantly surprised at the flavor (I added tons of red pepper flakes, sea salt & a little brown sugar) and was blown away by how fulfilled I was after eating, without all the calories. Enjoy!
- 1 to 2 bunches kale
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove kale from stalk, leaving the greens in large pieces.
- Place a little olive oil in a bowl, dip your fingers and rub a very light coat of oil over the kale.
- Place kale on baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes or until it starts to turn a bit brown. Keep an eye on it as it can burn quickly.
- Turn the kale over and bake with the other side up. Remove and serve.
* For added flavor sprinkle with a little salt or spice, such as curry or cumin after rubbing on olive oil.
Leave a Comment