Lavender essential oil is a must-have for anyone and everyone.
Lavender oil, which is extracted from lavender plants, has been used in fragrances for hundreds of years; however, it also serves as a homeopathic remedy for health and beauty-related issues.
Below are ten various uses of this wondrous oil:
1. Aids in sleep: Lavender oil helps treat insomnia due to its calming properties. Rub 1 drop of oil in the palm of your hands, and take a deep inhale. Then, rub remnants of oil on your pillow.
2. Relieves nausea and motion sickness: Apply lavender oil on the tip of your tongue, behind your ears, and around your navel. Lavender oil eases stomach discomfort, especially.
3. Heals cuts: Apply lavender oil directly on cut to stop bleeding, kill bacteria, and aid its healing.
4. Treats burns: Use 2-3 drops of oil for burns. Lavender oil treats redness and swelling immediately!
5. Treats dry/chapped skin.
6. Relieves cold sores.
7. Eliminates bloating: Rub a drop of lavender oil on your stomach in a circular motion.
8. Heals bug bites/bee stings: Applying lavender oil on either prevents itching and reduces swelling.
9. Eliminates dandruff: Massage several drops of lavender oil in the scalp for dandruff relief.
10. Reduces fever symptoms: Rub one drop of lavender oil into the palm of your hands and deeply exhale; lavender oil strengthens the immune system thereby reducing symptoms of fever.
Leave a Comment