Saharan makeup was the beauty look du jour at the SS 2015 showing of Nicholas K at #NYFW.
“The focus of this look is on the inner corner of the eye. The rest of the makeup is matte and echoes the Saharan themes of the collection,” said Lauren Andersen, Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist. Here’s how to get the look at home:
1. Using a foundation brush, apply Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Foundation.
2. Apply a wash of bronzing powder across the eye lid, then take a darker shade of the bronzing powder through the crease.
3. Line the upper and lower lash lines with gel eye liner, creating a downward point at the inner corner and extending out into a wing at the outer corner.
READ MORE: NYFW So Far (really)
4. Trace the line and perfect with Avon Mega Effects Liquid Eyeliner.
5. Apply mascara in black to the bottom lashes and inner corner of the top lashes.
6. Add definition to the eyebrows with Avon Glimmersticks Brow Definer.
7. Contour the cheeks and the hairline using bronzing powder.
READ MORE: NYFW Street Style
8. Apply Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick in Caramel Comfort to lips. Add powder or bronzer to mattify.