Breakfast has never been my favorite meal of the day. I’m usually too tired to enjoy it or in too much of a rush to even have any. This delicious waffle recipe is making me want to wake up extra early tomorrow morning just to make it! Image and recipe via Love and Lemons.
- 1 medium mango, peeled, pitted and diced.
- 1 small avocado, peeled, pitted and diced.
- 1 lime, juiced (about 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice)
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon ground smoked paprika
- pinch of red chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sweet rice flour
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup almond milk (or regular milk)
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed + 3 tablespoons extra milk (or 1 egg)
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil, or butter
- 4 eggs for frying
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil or butter
- a pinch of salt and pepper
For instructions, click here.