Want to shed pounds quickly? With bikini season just around the corner, it’s time to start looking your best! We all want to look great in our bikini, right? Time to get on the diet, work out, and get rid of cellulite so that you can dazzle during the summer months at the beach!
Here is a list of foods you can eat to help you lose weight quickly:
- Green apples — Not only are apples rich in fat-busting fiber, but green apples can help to quash your hunger pangs.
- Eggs — Rich in protein and low in calories, eggs will give you a metabolism boost that will promote fat burning.
- Red meat — Another great source of protein, lean red meat contains B vitamins that will help you burn more calories every day.
- Kale — This dark leafy green is loaded with fat burning minerals like calcium and iron.
- Lentils — Legumes are excellent for promoting fat burning, as they’re low in calories and high in fiber and protein. Lentils are some of the best, as they reduce spikes of insulin that can lead to excess belly fat.
- Oats — Healthy fats, fiber, protein, and minerals make oats supremely awesome, and they’re highly filling as well as a good source of complex carbs.
- Goji berries — Curb your hunger with a handful of these tangy, Vitamin C-rich berries!
- Soba — Never heard of Japanese buckwheat noodles? They’re high in both protein and fiber, making them an excellent starch to eat.
- Salmon — Loaded with healthy fats, Omega-3 fatty acids, and minerals, salmon increases your body’s sensitivity to insulin–leading to shrinking belly fat and increased muscle tone.
- Nuts — Nuts and nut butters are rich in healthy fats, and you’ll find that they can do wonders to help control your blood sugar levels.
- Blueberries — Rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and fiber, these little berries pack a powerful punch as a superfood and a super weight loss food.
- Green tea — Not only is green tea loaded with antioxidants, but it can boost your metabolism and promote targeted fat burning.
- Black tea — Almost as good as green tea, black tea is rich in flavonoids and caffeine, which has amazing fat burning properties.
- Dark chocolate — Want to avoid hunger pangs and cravings between meals? Dark chocolate is easily able to control your sweet tooth and dump cold water all over your appetite.
- Chilies — The spicier the better! Chilies trigger thermogenesis in your body, increasing your body temperature and making it easier for your body to activate dormant fat cells.
- Quinoa — This little grain is high in protein and fiber, and it is one of the most filling, satisfying foods on the planet. It’s also great for building muscle and replenishing your energy after a workout.
- Yoghurt — The fat in yoghurt is excellent for curbing your appetite, and you’ll find that eating more natural, unsweetened yoghurt will do wonders for your fat burning.
- Sardines — Loaded with the same natural, healthy fat found in salmon, sardines are very high in muscle building protein as well as fat burning calcium.
- Grapefruit — Grapefruit has been proven to boost your metabolism, helping you to burn more calories without doing anything more than finishing a piece of fruit.
- Apple cider vinegar — This is another metabolism-boosting food that will help you to burn more calories on a daily basis. Add some into a glass of water at meal times, and you’ll feel the fat burn!
Leave a Comment