The holidays are almost over, which means you only have a limited amount of days to drink up. Enjoy this cocktail with some bourbon balls. Image and recipe via Katie at The Kitchen Door.
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. water
- 1 1/2 c. fresh cranberries, rinsed (remove any squished/deflated berries)
- 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled and sliced thinly
- 6 oz. Captain Morgan Black Spiced rum
- ice cubes
- 2 c. sparkling cider (alcoholic)
- sugared cranberries, for garnish
For instructions, click here.
Leave a Comment