Rock and Roll Hall of Fame will open an exhibit around Beyoncé’s most memorable outfits.
Sasha Fierce you have done it again! You can’t just have another HBO special, you need to have an exhibit opened for some of your most talked about clothes. Why? Because you are Beyoncé and you get whatever you want.
READ MORE: Cutting Off Your Penis Is A Blessing
The exhibit will open on July 22nd and we’ve got a list of some of the most notable things you’ll see in the exhibit:
- Her outfit from the 2013 Superbowl performance.
- That mermaid gown she wore to the 2012 Met Gala
- That Gareth Pugh dress from the Run The World music video
- A single black sleeved leotard from the Single Ladies music video
- The outfit from the Crazy In Love music video
Oh and a lot more. Basically anything iconic Bey has ever worn will be featured. The exhibit open July 22nd of this year and will be shown at Ahmet Ertegun Main Exhibit Hall in Legends of Rock. Best of luck Bey.
Leave a Comment