The Top 8 Best Gardenia Perfume Picks
The natural scent of gardenia is strong and heady but can also be sweet and almost delicate. Gardenias are particularly hard to grasp essential oils from, which is why many gardenia perfumes can fall flat. We made it our mission to find the very best gardenia perfume so you can smell like a fancy garden this summer — and you’ll want to add at least one to your list of the best gifts for women in their 20s.
We’re going to break this down by price point from top to bottom, mmkay? Keep in mind that the cheaper you go for fragrance, the less likely it is that the perfume has actual oils. Synthetic oils have come a long way, but they still don’t match up to the real deal.
- Christian Louboutin ‘Tornade Blonde’ Parfum – $275 – Ringing it at the eye wateringly expensive $275 is the Louboutin Tornade Blonde. This pricey perfume has gardenia nestled in the middle notes to make sure you smell like a fancy (but not too cloying) garden all day long.
- Estee Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia – $160 – If you are a fan of white florals you need to try this Estee Lauder dream boat. It’s only notes are Tuberose and Gardenia.
- Aerin Gardenia Rattan – $120 – From sister brand Aerin, comes Gardenia Rattan. This scent is much more fresh and summery. It’s notes include Wet Marine Notes, Gardenia (of course), Tuberose, Tiare Tahiti, and Amber for depth.
- Dior Pure Posion – $100 – For the most seductive choice of the lot, you’ve got Pure Poison. This has notes of Sweet Orange, Bergamot, Orange Flower, Jasmine, Gardenia, Sandalwood, White Amber, and Musks for that sexy je ne sais quoi.
- Flora By Gucci Gorgeous Gardenia – $78 – The distinctly gardenia filled Flora is a year-round stunner for flower lovers. It has Red Berries, Pear, White Gardenia, Frangipani Flower, Patchouli, and Brown Sugar Accord notes.
- Tocca Florence – $72 – This little Gardenia baby is filled with florals. The notable notes are Bergamot, Gardenia, and Blonde Wood for a lighter feel.
- Kai Gardenia Perfume Oil – $48 – If you want to feel like a very cool millennial mom try the Kai perfume oil. It’s got chic packaging, a strong hugger of a scent and is filled with gardenia’s gorgeous notes.
- Elizabeth Taylor Gardenia – $13 – Ringing in as our least pricy pick is this Elizabeth Taylor number. It’s only $13 and is surprisingly sophisticated for the drug store. Just on’t expect the worlds most delicate scent or a long wear from this guy.
Love this article? For more beauty, style, travel, and trending topics check out The Luxury Spot on Facebook. Like us and we’ll love you back!