The sea of new beauty products is endless, but we’ve narrowed it down to a few great picks. Here’s our short list of beauty products to try now:
1. If you loved Angel. Thierry Mugler just released a new, more exotic addition to his scent collection: Alien. If you’re looking to capture the essence (and scent) of an exotic, well-traveled woman, this is your scent. It’s a bright burst of floral with Moroccan notes and spice that’s perfect for fresh fashion girls. Available at Sephora, here.
2. Dry oil for the shower. Tree Hut’s dry oil is meant to offer light SPF, but I’ve found it’s actually a great post-shower spritz instead of a long, drawn out lotion situation. Throw it in your gym locker to give a quick, full body moisture load without any extra effort or intense greasy feel. It’s got a light, fresh scent, too. Available here.
READ MORE: Men in Makeup
3. Get your apple-mint on. It sounds like a funny combo, but this of this new body wash as a fruity mojito for your body. Now that’s a great way to wake up, #amiright? Caldrea for Target, available here.
4. You love lipstick, you love jewelry. This lipstick ring by Smashbox is literally everything. It’s packed with a neutral, slightly peachy tone that flatters every complexion and is housed in one of the cutest, bold cocktail rings out there. If you’re going to do costume jewelry, fill it with prizes like a glorious lipstick pinata, I say. Available here.
5. Go CC or go home. Phytomer’s CC Cream is truly performance makeup: it covers flaws, hydrates, protects from the sun, and so much more. Plus, where else are you going to find dictyopteris oil in your makeup? Available here.