Can you eat your way to a bigger pair of breasts?
Who doesn’t want to have bigger breasts? Save for the very few women graced with breasts larger than DD, the truth is that many women look in the mirror and wish that their breasts were bigger. Whether it is to fill out a LBD better, to look better in a bikini, or to have a comfortable pillow for your man’s head, it might be nice to have a bigger pair.
If you’re interested, here are a few breast growing foods:
- Dong Quai — This Chinese root has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries, and it is believed to balance out the female hormones. Taking this root is supposed to help stimulate breast growth, as it helps your body to naturally produce more progesterone–a hormone that plays a central role in breast health.
- Dandelion Root — Dandelion root is effective for treating edemas and water retention in the body, as it helps to remove the water. It is believed to be an effective treatment for breast growth, as it can cause new cells and tissue to form.
- Pueraria Mirifica — If you’ve never heard of this plant before, that’s because it’s found only in Myanmar and Thailand. The plant contains compounds that mimic estrogen, which help to increase both the size and firmness of breasts. Some studies done in Thailand suggest that it could help to increase breast size by as much as 80%.
- Red Clover — This plant is loaded with minerals and vitamins your body needs, but it’s also a source of compounds called isoflavones. Isoflavones act like estrogen, but they are plant-based. Taking red clover COULD help to enhance your natural breast growth.
- Watercress Leaf — This plant is loaded with Vitamin E, which is necessary for the health of your skin as well as the growth of your breasts. It’s also rich in folic acid and lucein.
READ MORE: A Black Market for Breast Milk?
- Hops — The hop flower is loaded with flavonoids, antioxidants that facilitates the development of your mammary glands and helps to regulate the production of your natural hormones. Dark beer is very rich in hops, which is why it’s recommended for many women trying to grow their breasts–as well as pregnant women trying to encourage the healthy development of their mammary glands.
- Fenugreek Seed Extract — The extract of this herb is loaded with phytoestrogen–plant compounds that act like estrogen when absorbed into the human body. It is believed to speed up the development of your mammary glands, as well as regulate the production of important sex hormones. Considering that mammary glands need estrogen to grow, consuming more phytoestrogen could be the key to enhancing breast growth.
- Saw Palmetto Berry — This little berry is loaded with oil, which is rich in phytosterols. According to a number of studies, the berry has the ability to reduce the atrophy that naturally happens once women reach a certain age. By preventing this atrophy, you can reduce breast shrinkage.
- Mexican Wild Yam — The root of the Mexican Wild Yam is rich in Vitamin A and a compound called diosgenin. Both of these nutrients play important roles in the healthy development of your breasts, so consuming more could be a key to breast growth.
WARNING: These foods have not been conclusively proven to increase breast size, but they are remedies BELIEVED to work. Check with your doctor before trying any of the foods listed above, as there is a risk of negative side effects.
Leave a Comment