Candy corn is simply delish, but after the Halloween parties are over there’s simply no rational way to use it (unless you plan to eat it straight up and then search our site for diet tips), so I did a little research and came up with 5 awesome ways to recycle your leftover candy corn:
1. Candy Corn Fudge. If you love fudge, you’ll love adding candy corn to this easy recipe… it’ll blow your mind. Just add a handful and voila!- you’ve got a seasonal treat that’s perfect to bring to the office, pack in your kids’ lunch bags, or to enjoy with tea and friends on a Sunday afternoon.
2. Semi-healthy snack mix. I say semi-healthy because the truth is candy corn will never be “healthy.” Air popped popcorn and cinnamon, however… totally different story. This one’s perfect for movie night when it’s especially brisk out!
3. Candy corn cocktail... really, do I need to say any more?
4. Get your nail art on, girl! Ok, I know this isn’t ACTUAL candy corn being used, but it’s sort of like using candy corn as your muse. Try this wild nail recipe for a “you don’t even know how trendy I am” look on your fingertips.
5. Make flowery cake pops that’ll blow your guests away! These are so cute and simple. Just use a little wet frosting to secure your candy corn petals on the cake pops. Delish, cute, and fun.