Oh middle school! It was a super awkward few years of trying to fit in, getting boobs and starting your period for the very first time. It was also a shining moment in high fashion where all the cool kids rocked Abercrombie & Fitch graphic tees and Hollister ripped jeans. Aside from that though, here are 5 ways to tell if you were a really chic 90s teen too:
1. You made a sh*t ton of boondoggles in neon colors and sported them on your backpack along with your koosh ball keychain, and like, a billion others.
2. You had a notebook decorated with awesome pics from magazines like Seventeen that you used for passing notes back and forth during class with all your BFFs.
3. You went on a trip to the Bahamas and obvy came back with hair like this:
4. Your go-to accessory was a hemp shell choker necklace, and you had a bracelet and ankle bracelet to match.
5. You wore your Jansport backpack on one shoulder even though it weighed like 50 pounds and gave you Scoliosis later in life.
Leave a Comment