Our best facial cleansing oil picks:
Removing every little bit of makeup is key for all skin types. Waking up with yesterday’s makeup is a serious no-no in our new world of 10 step face care routines. The best facial cleansing oil for you may not be what works for everyone so we broke it down by skin concern.
Removing every scrap of makeup is easy with facial cleansing oils.
Simply massage the oil onto your dry skin to dissolve your makeup. Rinse off, tissue off, or use a warm washcloth to remove before moving onto your second cleanse.
Best facial cleansing oil for acne prone skin
Using a cleansing oil with acne prone skin can be a real toss up. These oils don’t leave behind a greasy residue which can be a trigger for many people with acne prone skin.
- Boscia Makeup Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil – With jojoba leaf and willowherb to protect your skin and keep you soothed from irritation.
- Kiehls Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil – This oil emulsifies into a milky texture that is easy to see (so you’ll remove it all).
- Erno Laszlo Detoxifying Cleansing Oil – This cleansing oil uses charcoal (every acne sufferers BFF) to fully cleanse the skin without irritation.
- Shiseido Perfect Cleansing Oil – Non-greasy oil fully rinses off without leaving a trace.
Best facial cleansing oil for dry skin
Dry skin sufferers need to remove their makeup without stripping the skin and leaving it dry.
- Fresh Seaberry Skin Nutrition Cleansing Oil – This is a deep cleaning yet moisturizing cleansing oil that will take off every bit of makeup, leaving it clean and hydrated.
- Biossance Squalane Cleansing Oil – Squalane is incredibly hydrating and soothing for sensitive skin.
- Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil – Argan oil is filled with vitamin E and fatty acids to keep your skin soft and supple.
- Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil – With a mix of sunflower, olive, and jojoba oils to cleanse your skin while maintaining your moisture barrier.
Best facial cleansing oil for normal skin
By this we mean people who aren’t too concerned with acne or dryness. These picks are the makeup erasing all-rounders that work for pretty much everyone!
- Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil – Clinique does skincare right. This cleansing oil can take off even the toughest waterproof mascara.
- Origins Modern Friction Cleansing Oil – Origins made this cleansing oil bi-phase so shake before use. Add a little water to transform into a cleansing milk.
- Erborian Solid Cleansing Oil – For days when you’ve really packed on the makeup opt for this solid cleansing oil. It’s on the thick side so massage it in to loosen up makeup and rinse away for cleansed skin.
- Sephora Supreme Cleansing Oil – Sephora’s own cleansing oil is made without mineral oil to make sure you won’t get a greasy residue.
Love this article? For more beauty, style, travel, and trending topics check out The Luxury Spot on Facebook. Like us and we’ll love you back!
Leave a Comment