- The typical person spends about 600 hours having sex between the ages of 20 and 70. I wish, but I’m only 25, so I guess I still have 45 years left to work in the remaining 575+ hours.
- Americans spend twice as much money on pornography than they do on cookies. Hold up, def not in my household.Â Time Warner cable in Manhattan has free 80’s porn on channel 35 late on Saturday nights.Â From what I’ve heard.
- According to the Earthsave Fondation, the sperm count of the average American male is down 30 percent from 30 years ago. In my experience, this isn’t the case with NYC’s over-45 male population.
- According to Runners World Magazine, two out of three runners say that they fantasize about sex while running. Um, obviously, running is effing boring.
- On average, it takes 2 tablespoons of blood to get a man’s penis erect.
- The 1992 Kinsey Report found that the average man’s speed of ejaculation was 18 kilometers per hour. Whew, thank gosh someone got to the bottom of that one.
- The average time that a man lasts after penetration is two minutes. Basically, this is why I don’t bother having a boyfriend.
- According to the 1953 Kinsey Report, 15 percent of the female population was capable of multiple orgasms. I mean, a good night is a good night.
- The vagina and the eye are self-cleaning organs.
- Aphallatosis is a mental disorder resulting from a lack of sex life. I need a band-aid, I’m sick.
1- quality not quantity
2- yeah right – they never had a treats truck cookie
3- their mom’s were right about all that masturbation
4-i guess their spandex running pants are too tight
5- if I guy wrote that it would say 2 gallons
6- I want to see the proof
7-again, if I guy wrote that it would say 2 hours
9- did not need to know that
10- i wonder if i can use that as a reason to call in sick
hahahaha Robin Byrd!!!!! ahhhhhhhh ive only um… stumbled upon that channel….. cough cough.. oh and it’s not just on saturdays 😉