Yum Alert: 10 Healthy Facts about Turmeric
This recipe for Tumeric Roasted Cauliflower on Tastespotting.com , paired with heart healthy quinoa? You’ve got a not so outwardly healthy side dish, that’s not so bad on the eyes, sure to please everyone’s pallets. I hadn’t been to keen on turmeric until trying this recipe, and finding out some of the real legit benefits of the spice.
According to HealthDiaries.com, turmeric is a(n):
- Liver detoxification
- Tool in Alzheimer’s prevention
- Natural Painkiller
- When combined with Cauliflower, a preventative of prostate cancer
- Aid in boosting metabolism & weight management
- Healing tool for wounds
- Antiseptic & antibacterial agent topically & internally
- Boosting agent for the effects of Chemotherapy
- Aid in healing of psoriasis
- Chinese healing aid for depression.
So, pick up some Turmeric… it could spice up your dinner, and your health.