Have you ever wanted to know what was going through a man’s head when he looks at you? Of course you have, but unfortunately I can’t tell you that because I am not a psychic and chances are you and I have never met. I can however, offer you some advice courtesy of Jackie Black, PhD, and author of a book called Meeting Your Match.
There are certain things guys look for on a physiological level, so working on these assets is a good way to better your chances of scoring some quality crotch time, or maybe even snagging a long term relationship. Here are five things guys notice about you:
1. How thick your hair is. Back in the caveman days, guys were draw to thick hair because it meant a woman was healthy, so slap some acrylic extensions by Jessica Simpson into your wig, pronto.
2. The size of your……group. You thought I was going to say boobs, didn’t you? If you have only one friend you aren’t likely to leave her side. If you have a group of friends, he might be intimidated and his penis might retract into his body instead of into yours. The perfect size is 3 people, so your friends can keep each other company while you make out with him beside the bathroom.
3. Your waistline. Evolutionary history dictates that guys are drawn to women with smaller waists than hips, so if you are cut like a 12-year-old Swedish boy, throw a high-waisted belt on, or wear a peplum dress when you are hunting for man-meat.
4. Your fakeness. Guys can spot a high maintenance girl from a mile away. I won’t tell you not to wear fake lashes, tons of makeup, fake tanner, or extensions, but I will tell you to tone it down and keep it realistic. If you are a bald-headed Irish woman, there is no sense in trying to look like a swarthy Italian with an afro.
5. Your eyes. This one is obvious, and it doesn’t matter too much how much or little makeup you wear. What matters is eye contact. So if you see a guy that you think is cute, keeping eye contact with him is much more effective than looking around stupidly like a tranquilized housecat.