Ahhhhh. Okay, focus, back to the article! I’m sure your Santa Baby doesn’t need any help stuffing his stocking, but just in case you might be at odds on what to gift your stud muffin this holiday, here are 5 fun little stocking-stuffers worth taking a look at, if you can rip your eyes away from the man candy above (if you succeed at doing this, please tell me how).
1. Does your man like it rough? Then he will love this super-sandy exfoliating body wash from the Murray Hill for Men line by Pink Papaya, aptly named Rough It Up Body Wash. 8 oz. bottle for $17 on pinkpapayaparties.com
2. Ever get the urge to tie your man up? These colorful dress laces from Stolen Riches are the perfect way to spice up old shoes with little pops of color! $14.50 on stolenriches.com
3. Get some honey for your honey! Burts Bees Aftershave is filled with natural ingredients of Sunflower and Coconut oils that hydrate while Vitamin E nourishes for a fresh face that looks as good as it feels! $8 on burtsbees.com
4. Give your man more desk space without having to buy a new desk! Available in a variety of colors, this DrinKlip is the coolest office accessory on the market for only $4.50 on bestofferbuy.com
5. Keep your man looking as young as he acts! with Grant for Men Anti Aging Face Cream, $48 on elizabethgrant.com