Life Advice From An Intern Part VI
1. Ever notice how the guys you don’t like and always brush off are the one’s who fall in love with you? Try this as an experiment and treat the guys that you do like like the guys you don’t like. For example, don’t return all of their texts, don’t be so accommodating, etc.
2. Being scared and nervous are just internal choices that only exist in your head. They don’t exist in the real world. Just try to forget about that fear and nervousness and make choices that are new and exciting. Don’t hold back.
3. I don’t like when guys ask if they can kiss a girl. They should just do it. Also, having said that, I don’t like when girls ask guys to kiss them.
4. Before you eat something, pause, look at it, and think, will this give me food poisoning?
5. It’s better to carry a canvas bag than a fake designer bag.
6. Never date anyone who is too sensitive. You want the perfect balance between a nice guy and a jerk.
7. Regarding #6, I’m not implying that you don’t deserve respect, but a guy with a little edge can be very attractive.
8. Here is a list of movies you should watch when you’re feeling down:
- The Breakfast Club
- Annie Hall
- The Kids Are All Right
- It’s Complicated
9. You shouldn’t feel bad that you don’t live in New York City.
Oh you don’t’ feel bad? Why not?
10. Life goes on. It really does.