Kenzo X Vans Spring Summer 2013
How gorgeous was it today in NYC? The Spring vibe has definitely come and I can feel it in my bones. It’s time for my shoes to catch up with the weather.
More prints and patterns have been set to amp up summer as Kenzo announces the latest footwear from their ongoing collaboration with Vans. Featuring original prints from Kenzo’s Spring Summer 2013 line inspired by the jungles of Thailand, there are six new colorways including clouded leopard print in hues of orange, blue, green, ocre and khaki.
I am a big lover of Vans sneakers and whenever I put on my Sk8-Hi’s I feel like I’m a skateboarder from Venice, California and it instantly puts me in summer mode. This collaboration is perfect for guys and girls to rock this season. Let’s just call it what it is, effortlessly tom-boy-chic.
Images [ via ]
- More Super Crazy Sales and ShopBop Promo Codes
- My Off the Shoulder Denim Maxi Dress is now Mega Discounted
- These Custom Men’s Shoes from Umberto Luce are My Hub’s New Faves
- Finally, A Women’s Fashion Retailer Groups Regular and Plus Size Together
- Rebecca Minkoff Wants to ‘Make America Ferrera Again’