We’ve been loving sustainable beauty brand Antonym Cosmetics, and they’re FINALLY at Sephora.
If you’re not already familiar with Antonym Cosmetics, it’s time to get acquainted, because they’re earthy and user-friendly makeup options and vegan makeup brushes make them an exciting line, but that’s REALLY exciting is the fact that the whole line is Ecocert compliant (meaning they’re guaranteed to be eco-friendly, because you’re into keeping the planet a decent place for the next generation), 100% cruelty-free, and many products (like their brushes) are totally vegan. Sure, lots of brushes are vegan, but most of those are made with harmful ecologically disastrous plastics instead of the sustainable materials Antonym uses. Go vegan the right way, mmkay? Something to think about.
If you’re thinking all this good-for-Mother-Earth stuff is probably bad in terms of color payoff in the products, you’re dead wrong — all the products deliver great pigment and wearability, plus the packaging will just make you feel like whipping your beauty goods out in front of tree hugging friends. Do it, you’ll see. Enough caressing the brand’s ego though, let’s get down to the nitty-gritty of which products Sephora is selling and which you NEED in your makeup bag.
This is what Antonym Cosmetics just rolled out at Sephora:
- Organic Baked Blush (in Peach, Rose, and Copper)
- Organic Highlighter (in Endless Summer)
- Organic Cheek Crush Highlighting Blush (Editor’s Note: GET THIS YOU NEED THIS OMG YOU’RE NOT LIVING LIFE YET IF YOU DON’T HAVE IT)
- Organic Baked Foundation (in Fair, Light, Medium/Beige, Nude, Medium/Dark, and Dark)
- Certified Organic Quattro Eyeshadow (in Croisette, Noisette, and To the Moon and Black — do your own version of sunset eyes with it)
- Certified Natural Eye Pencil (in Noir, and it’s waterproof)
- Certified Organic Mascara Lola Lash Too
All the products above are available online, but some of the products — like the ever-popular blushes — will be available in-store starting in August.
If you’re wondering what you NEED from the collection, the answer is brushes, blushes, and baked foundation if you’re into powder finishes. The line is also great for supplying a wide range of shades (can we can an AMEN?), and being easily blended and customized. We’re especially exciting to try the new-ish Organic Check Crush Highlighting Blush, too.
Love this article? For more beauty, style, travel, and trending topics check out The Luxury Spot on Facebook. Like us and we’ll love you back!