A Maternity Shirt for Mothers of the 1990s
Did you ever use a scrunchy to turn your over-sized t-shirt into a crop top? Did you spend your afternoons watching Saved by the Bell or Salute your Shorts? Have you ever gotten a perm on purpose? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you are probably a child of the 90s. If you are a child of the 90s who currently has a child of her own brewing in ye olde womb, then you should probably get this maternity shirt right now. You may get some strange looks from millennial twerps who don’t remember Vanilla Ice, but just remember that they weren’t around to jam out to Waterfalls by TLC on a discman, so you have led a much richer life than they could ever dream of. Available HERE.[ via ]
- Pregnant Animals = proof it’s hard for all beings
- How to Choose the Right Doctor for IVF/Egg Freezing
- Terra Jolé: What It’s Like Traveling as a Little Person
- Can’t Conceive? Thinking about IVF or Egg Freezing? Read this.
- Secondary Infertility Vitamins: turns out, I’ve been taking supplements all wrong