5 Active Date Ideas That Are Actually FunBy emilyc • Jan 16th, 2013 • Category: Adult Health, Dating, ENTERTAINMENT, Events, FOOD AND TRAVEL, HEALTH, Nightlife, SEX AND RELATIONSHIPS
1. Anti-gravity yoga. Perform traditional yoga poses whilst hanging in a large silk hammock raised off the ground. Doesn’t that sound romantic and maybe scary? YouTube it, and watch how fun it looks… you don’t really even have to keep reading if you’re open to active date ideas like this. You’re already pretty fun.
2. Go rock climbing. Working out some trust issues with your loved one? What better place to do it than on a steep ledge dangling by a thin harness?
3. Go hiking. I’m always worried about what to wear on hikes. Hikes are one of the most relaxing things you can do, but with outfit anxiety, it ruins the zen-ness. That’s why we have the Therafit shoe giveaway on the site, though. Nothing a hot pink athletic shoe can’t fix.
4. Surf indoors…sans water. It’s better for keeping your hair cute. Where can you do this, you ask? Well, pretty much anywhere. Click here.
5. Jump rope. Tap into your childhood – a more intense, pain-inflicting, calorie-burning version of your childhood – at Aerospace NYC. This is a great chance to impress your significant other with your double-dutch skills.
emilyc is Emily is a New Yorker trapped in a Floridian's body and loves every minute of her big city life. With a major in international business and years of being surrounded by ill-fitting suits and all the wrong shoes, she learned that the importance of fashion needs to be communicated to the world. To her, fashion is on the same level as charity work and feeding hungry children. Emily can be found frolicking the streets of her gayborhood enjoying the off-color humor of the gays.
All posts by emilyc