5 Active Date Ideas That Are Actually Fun
1. Anti-gravity yoga. Perform traditional yoga poses whilst hanging in a large silk hammock raised off the ground. Doesn’t that sound romantic and maybe scary? YouTube it, and watch how fun it looks… you don’t really even have to keep reading if you’re open to active date ideas like this. You’re already pretty fun.
2. Go rock climbing. Working out some trust issues with your loved one? What better place to do it than on a steep ledge dangling by a thin harness?
3. Go hiking. I’m always worried about what to wear on hikes. Hikes are one of the most relaxing things you can do, but with outfit anxiety, it ruins the zen-ness. That’s why we have the Therafit shoe giveaway on the site, though. Nothing a hot pink athletic shoe can’t fix.
4. Surf indoors…sans water. It’s better for keeping your hair cute. Where can you do this, you ask? Well, pretty much anywhere. Click here.
5. Jump rope. Tap into your childhood – a more intense, pain-inflicting, calorie-burning version of your childhood – at Aerospace NYC. This is a great chance to impress your significant other with your double-dutch skills.