20 Interesting Facts About UnicornsBy Bryce • Jun 21st, 2011 • Category: ENTERTAINMENT, Nightlife
It’s really sad to me that people just don’t know much or understand the life of unicorns. They’re special… they’re God’s creatures, and now you can learn all about them. Here are 20 interesting facts about unicorns:
1. A unicorn, without a horn, is simply a magical horse.
2. Unicorns are known to bite. Hard.
3. Nicolas Cage owns six unicorns.
4. Unicorns are very rare (when cooked)
5. Unicorns are born with both male and female genitalia.
6. A unicorn will mate for life. But just as friends.
7. Unicorns still live in segregated neighborhoods. It’s sad, but true.
8. To film the unicorn-related scene in “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone”, they spent six years tracking down the perfect unicorn.
9. And six seconds killing it.
10. A unicorn without testicles is called a “eunuchorn”.
11. In 2009, “Darnell” surpassed “Sugarlumps” as the most popular name for unicorns.
12. During courtship, the female unicorn is always, always, the one who sues for half his stuff.
13. When migrating south for the winter, most unicorns go to Kenya.
14. The name “unicorn” is actually TOO ironic. If you feed a unicorn actual corn, it will die a terribly painful death.
15. Much like horses are processed to make glue, unicorns are processed to make super glue. If you think about it, it makes so much sense.
16. In their spare time, unicorns really like to curse, play online poker, and smoke cigars while on a motorcycle.
17. Muffinhumps, the world’s oldest unicorn, was actually a bit of an asshole.
18. Number 12 contradicts number 5, but nobody will notice as most unicorns have serious dyslexia.
19. Most unicorns don’t have dreadlocks.
20. The blood of a unicorn cures Hepatitus C, but totally makes your nipples fall off.
[ via ]
Bryce is Bryce Gruber is a Manhattanite mom who can be found jet-setting off to every corner of the globe. She loves exotic places, planes with WiFi, summer clothes, & Sucre brown butter truffles. Bryce's aim is to do to luxury what Elton John did to being gay. Follow her on twitter @brycegruber
All posts by Bryce